The owner of the site and the Site Administrator www.vertextechnology.pl is:
Vertex Technology Sp. z o.o.
al. Kasztanowa 3A
District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IV Division of the National Court Register
Share capital 10 000 PLN
The administrator can be contacted:
– Using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By mail at: Vertex Technology Sp. with o.o 53-125 Wroclaw al. 3A Kasztanowa
§1 Technical Requirements
In order to use the services provided under these User Terms you should have: Internet access, Web browser: Internet Explorer version no older than 7.0 or Mozilla FireFox version no older than 3.0, or Chrome (all versions) or Opera version not older than 2, Java Script, with Cookies enabled, valid e-mail address.
1. Terms – these terms. In services supplied electronically the Terms are the terms referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended).
2. User – Any adult private person or entrepreneur conducting business activity in any form provided by law, that utilizes the services offered on the Website, the conditions laid down in these Terms. The user should provide true and current personal information, and update it as necessary. The website owner may request documentation by the user of data given by him.
3. User – the user of this service.
4. Subject of transaction – the Subject of the transaction is a license that allows the use of the product available on the Website.
5. Internet service – service available at www.vertextechnology.pl, allowing the purchase of a license.
6. Party – Administrator or User.
§3 General principles
1. A condition of the use of the Service www.vertextechnology.pl by users is that they familiarize themselves with these Terms and accept their provisions.
2. The Internet Service gives you the opportunity to purchase a license that allows the use of the software.
3. By using the Service you agree to:
- comply with legal orders, in particular, the protection of personal data and personal goods of others,
- observance of these Terms,
- using the services and tools available on the Service in a manner consistent with their purpose,
- respect Polish law, rules of etiquette and personal goods of other Members,
- use of the techniques and devices without interfering with the work of IT infrastructure,
- not taking any other actions incompatible with the intended use of the Service.
1. Payment for licenses may be through electronic payment systems (Przelewy24) or bank transfer to an account of the Owner of the Service.
2. Payments using electronic transactions can be made via a specialized payments service (Przelewy24) made available by the Owner of the Service. If the Buyer chooses such a form of payment, the Seller will furnish the Buyer with a direct link to the payment service page where they will be able to quickly and efficiently make a payment.
3. Available payment methods: money transfer to bank account: 56 1090 2529 0000 0001 1573 8612, payment into account (e-Przelew, e-transfer, credit card payment) – on-line payment and premium SMS.
4. The operator of a payment card is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
5. For all the services the Site Owner shall issue an invoice.
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
1. A consumer who concluded a contract at a distance, has the right to cancel the contract without giving any reason making a statement in writing. This is, however, limited in time and granted only for 14 days. To comply with this deadline, they must send a statement before its expiry.
§ 6 Complaints Procedure
1. The basis for consideration of a complaint submitted to the Service Owner is the applicable laws.
2. In the case of any complaints and comments regarding the Website, please contact the Service Owner via e-mail (email@example.com) or by mail to the address given in the preamble to the Terms.
1. The User agrees to the Service keeping on his computer small text files (i.e. Cookies) necessary for the proper provision of services. These files do not collect personal information, do not change the configuration of his computer, do not serve to install or uninstall any computer programs, viruses or trojans, do not interfere with the integrity of the system or user data are not processed by other websites and can be at any time deleted by the user.
3. By registering on the Service the User agrees to the processing and use of personal data for purposes of the contract.
4. In accordance with Art. 24 paragraph 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2002 no. 101, item. 926 as amended) we inform that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Vertex Technology Ltd. al. Kasztanowa 3A; 53-125 Wroclaw, hereinafter referred to as the Company / Owner of the Service,
- your personal data will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and will not be shared with other customers,
- you have the right of access to your personal data, to its correction and to demand its removal. Provision of personal data to the Company.
§8 Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Terms, the appropriate provisions applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland apply.
2. Disputes arising from the use hereof and in connection with the performance of contracts between the Service and Users which are consumers, will be considered by the court competent according to the Law of 17.11.1964 Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Disputes arising from the application of these terms and in connection with the execution of contracts between the Service and Users who are not consumers, will be considered by the court competent for the head office of the Owner of the Service.
4. Date of publication of the Terms is 02.03.2015.